reopening updatesAll the information you need about the reopening of Hollywood Casino Toledo. We will continue to add information as it becomes available, please check back often.
statement by justin carter, vice president & general manager, on the reopening of hollywood casino toledo
While the amenities our customers have come to know and love may be somewhat limited for the time being, the ability to safely welcome back our team members and guests remains our top priority. With this in mind, we have been working closely with the Ohio Casino Control Commission, state and local leaders, and public health officials to finalize comprehensive Phase I reopening protocols and new health and safety precautions. Our returning team members will be trained on these procedures and our guests will see reminder signage about them throughout the property. These new protocols include, but are not limited to, the following:
- We will limit capacity on our gaming floor to no more than 50% of our maximum occupancy.
- The installation of floor decals and signage to strictly enforce social distancing guidelines in areas where lines typically form.
- Table game seating is limited, and slot machines are configured to meet social distancing requirements.
- The Poker Room will remain closed.
- Live music, entertainment, convention, and banquet services will remain suspended.
- There will be no large drawings, tournaments, or special events.
- Restaurant offerings include limited menus and hours of operation from Take 2 Grill, Final Cut Steakhouse, and Scene.
- Valet is closed.
Health & Safety
- Team members and vendors are required to wear masks and will undergo a health screening each day, including temperature checks, prior to their shift.
- Based on the declaration by Toledo Mayor Wade Kapszukiewicz, and in order to help reduce the spread of COVID – 19, Hollywood Casino Toledo will be requiring all persons in public areas to wear a mask covering the face and nose. Patrons may remove masks temporarily while eating or drinking or when asked by casino staff for identification.
- Slot machines and table games are thoroughly and regularly cleaned throughout the day.
- Sanitizer stations are installed on the casino floor and be readily available throughout the facility.
- The casino is open from 5 a.m. to 10 p.m. daily.
We are grateful for the overwhelming support, patience, and understanding from our customers through these unprecedented times.